Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Introduction


My name is Candace.
I am a creature of the night, a creature of myth and fantasy runs within my veins. I wanted to share my work so others could join me in my permanent masquerade. I created SteamWolf Symphony as an all encompassing online store for those who dwell in the dark and those who bask in the light. For every darkness there is an equal creature for the light, I teeter on both sides and create accessories that suit the needs of both. As a photographer I shoot mostly dark fantasy and horror photography, but occasionally I like to shoot the fun and whimsical side of fantasy. I create items to pair with these photoshoots and decided that there was a need for some of the accessories which I create. My style ranges from gothic to steampunk, fairy to festival and beyond. My Etsy shop features a great mix of jewelry, hair and costume accessories and festival wear.

I plan to utilize this blog as an outlet for building designs, a look book and to feature other shops/accessories that I find fit within my own unique personal style. I hope you'll enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy piecing it together.

Please follow SteamWolf Symphony on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/ShopSteamWolf and please follow my shop on Etsy, www.shopsteamwolf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment