Thursday, May 16, 2013

Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade Ball 2013

Believe me when I say... I haven't forgotten about my dear LOJ. On the contrary, I am exceedingly excited to see what fantasy awaits in the realm of Sypher this year. I have been in attendance since around 2006 and as it's grown, my costuming skills have too. In fact, I credit the majority of my design and costume improvements to the ball with each passing year.




The details...

The LOJ Fantasy Masquerade Ball is a weekend of costumes and magic in Los Angeles. Inspiration and creativity meld under mask and cloak where nobles dance in the Faerie Court and legends take precious breath. Here is where our dreams are born. . .
The Labyrinth.

The Labyrinth of Jareth XVI
July 5th & July 6th
An amazing weekend of enchantment 
At the historic Park Plaza
607 S. Park View Street, Los Angeles, CA




And now for the fun news, SteamWolf Symphony will be vending at the Masquerade! We will be bringing loads of our finest trinkets and costume horns to complete your outfit for the ball. Please join us at LOJ won't you, it's two nights of magic and wonder that you won't soon forget. I have a feeling that this year will be the best yet! Tickets are still available, but you better hurry because they sell out as we get closer to the event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment