Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Myth Masquerade Commissions

Just finished up some pretty amazing commissions for Myth Masquerade on May 25th. I needed to share because I am completely in love with both of them and if they weren't commissions... I would have kept them both for myself. :)


Commission for Hippie Rose Creations.
LED Rainbow Twisted Unicorn Horn for Myth Masquerade.
The overall horn took about a week to make and thankfully I have a pretty electrical/handy boyfriend who got this little puppy lit!



Commission for Amber.
Art nouveau inspired horned headdress for Myth Masquerade. 
Features black floral with two different gold leave and flower accents throughout. Many golds were used to create depth and help pieces stand out among the black layers. Black, smoke and amber swarovski crystals line the ridges of the horns. Lightweight asymmetrical chains with metallic beading complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment